Who can enter?
The Awards are open to both public and private organisations.
The entry process is straightforward and the Entry Form gives guidance on what you should include with your entry.
You can enter your project into an award category until 5 pm on Friday 15 May 2020.
1. Any organisation or project team submitting an entry for more than one category is more than welcome to do, but must use a separate Entry Form per submission.
2. The judges have the authority to move entries into more applicable categories. Their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into following the Awards.
3. Entries are limited to a maximum character count per section - any other information must be added as supporting information.
4. Submissions should relate to either structurally complete projects or an example of organisational change within the UK & Ireland that was completed after 1st January 2019 - with the exception of International Offsite Project of the year.
5. The submission must be accompanied by your organisation's logo and up to four photographs/images of relevance. By submitting photographs of your project, Radar Communications Ltd have the right to use these images in relevant promotion of this and other events.
6. Receipt of entries will be acknowledged via an automatic email when an online entry form has been submitted.
7. The organisers reserve the right to reject any entry if, in their opinion, it fails to comply with the rules.
8. All submissions must be made by 15 May 2020
9. The organisers reserve the right to feature/display submitted material in any editorial or promotional work related to the Award scheme.
10. Clients must be made aware in advance of any entries that refer to them and the judges may require evidence of client endorsement.